Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Dork At The Blogapalooza Extravaganza

Today, for the first time ever I attended Blogapalooza, an awesome meeting of bloggers & businesses and an all around great way to meet new friends! I've kept my blog for about 9 years now, but never attended these events, up until last week, I didn't even know people had these events! 

For one thing, I didn't know the super power blogging has become and it was overwhelming to see so many bloggers from all over Manila (and possibly beyond it). SMX Convention Center in SM Aura was definitely buzzing with creative energy and I was so excited, I didn't get to take a lot of photos! 

Blogging has always been extremely personal to me, and my blog has always reflected the current state of my life (as sometimes, my heart), but seeing the so many beautiful things we can share responsibly over the internet made me see blogging in an entirely new light! It's a great way to share the best life hacks (and more) while also being trinkled with personal anecdotes. 

I'm so excited to make this blog more alive, and I definitely can't wait to share more adventures with more photos creating a Bianca Blog 2.0! :) 

Cheers to more exciting times ahead! :) 

No comments: