Saturday, February 02, 2013

A Letter From My Past

I have always wanted to write to my "future" self and I may have done so in the past but have always managed to lose those letters so it was quite a surprise when I found this in my old files.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you, Lord for a wonderful beginning.


The truth of the matter is

No matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, if something is not meant for you, it’s never going to fall into place.

On the other end of the spectrum, if you will be blessed to have something in your life, no one nor any situation could stop you from having it.

God’s working. God knows what He’s doing; He really doesn’t need my help.

God can change situations in a matter of seconds so you really can’t worry about anything because at the end of the day, it’s God’s will that pushes through.

I’ve come to learn, that at this day and age, it’s not about how you look. It’s your aura. It’s how you value yourself. 

If you love yourself, you will attract people who love you as well.

Honey, if you don’t love yourself, who will?

Let me just say, 21 year old self, you were quiet a smart one.

No comments: