Monday, January 07, 2013

A dedication.

2006 wasn't a good year for me in College for reasons I no longer remember. What I held on to so tightly was this blog of mine and my intense passion to write everything down.

I have never really thought of myself as a writer until a very distinguished man in our school gave me the chance to become an editor of our school paper. The dean of the school believed in an unstable, emotional and highly inexperienced 18 year old and it has changed the course of my life.

Truly, there are no words to express how deeply saddened I am by his passing and there are not enough thank yous to express how grateful I am for his encouragement.

But please know, Mr. Alfred P. Milevoi, that I will be thinking of you every time I end an article and i will dedicate each article to you because if it weren't for your faith in my minuscule ability, I wouldn't even have the courage to string words together beyond this blog.

May you find peace in the arms of our Father and may your spirit continue to live on in the lives you've touched.

They are countless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very kind words, thank you

Lou Milevoi

Carla Bianca V. Ravanes said...

You're welcome ma'am :) I'm glad you were able to read this :)