Sunday, February 08, 2015

We all have that one friend we can depend on and for me, that person has always been Elyds. 

We met when we were both PR Assistants for an international school in the South and since then I have always admired her humility and her dedication to her job. She was and continues to be  a consistent workhorse and always worked with no complaints. She also rarely got mad and took everything with a grain of salt. I would always remember her treating me during our school visits because our measly salary never covered much of everything. 

She has always been a source of inspiration to me of how an employee should be and has always been my partner in faith. Now, I'm happy I found a prayer partner in her.

She has also always been a Chess enthusiast and while I really can't play to save my life, I share with all of you interested in Chess this awesome tournament here in the South. 


In line with this, I urge you to take a moment to say thank you to your real friends who have been with you through thick and thin, they are rare and should be appreciated often. 

No comments: