Sunday, December 09, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMIE!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE I KNOW!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVER!


This is my little surprise for an awesome girl such as yourself.

It is really a small thing compared to all the joy, the encouragement and the support you have brought into my life. You are a blessing to me and I hope this little surprises reminds you of how much I love and appreciate having you in my life.

I wish for nothing but your happiness and for your wildest dreams to come true. You inspire me to become a better, more confident person and I truly appreciate the fact that you are only a text message away. I also admire your creativity and how well you dress! But what's even more amazing is that underneath your beautiful exterior is an even more beautiful soul. You are truly the definition of a beautiful, selfless person and I wish you nothing but God's very best this year. He has great plans for you, even greater than the ones you have for yourself! Be ready lover, God has nothing but beautiful things ahead for you! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! YOU ARE SO LOVED! Thanks for making me cool, homie! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

The aim really of this blog entry is to celebrate you and the many lives you've touched on your special day.



From Caprice

Hey Lamb :) In case you weren't aware of it, I wanna let you know that you're the most kindhearted person there is around. This trait of yours has held true over the years. I admire you for sticking by your virtues. You are a strong person. I know life has been throwing hurdles at you here and there. But i see a light in you despite the hardships and sadness. Keep at it. You may not know it but you have the ability to move people with all these little things you do. 

Im so proud of you. Maybe you havnt heard this being said enough, so here i am saying it loud and clear :) im glad that you've found an avenue where you can freely express yourself and grow. Out of the thousands out there, you've been part of the chosen few. Make the most out of it laav :) soak it all in like a sponge. I know you have a lot to learn from this opportunity :)

I wanna thank you for all the times you've always been there for me. You were always always the one who made me feel that it was okay to be weird. Those little gestutes of yours telling me it's that it's okay to be a offbeat has made me more sure of myself. I want you to know that i will do the same for you. I will always have your back nig. That's never gonna change and you can count on that :) you're my girl. We've known one another for over half our lives and have shared even the deepest of secrets to one another. Know that whatever you do, i'm not here to judge and I will always love you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FREAK! 

Xoxo, 
Cap
From Pat
Hey Dea! 

Happy birthday! This letter is just one of the ways I can show you that you
are important to me, and although I know I hardly get to show you, I hope that you know
that you are one of the people that hold the biggest areas in my heart:3 

Not really sure how to write a birthday letter since we haven't done this since, highschool? I guess I  can just start of by letting you know that only once in a while do I come to you for
something super important and drastic, but that doesn't at all mean that you are any less
of an importance to me.

Every so often you let us know that you feel as if we aren't showing
you enough love or enough support and I have to admit that I do come short a lot. And I
know that despite those short-comings, you'll still be there. I just want you to remember
that despite these things, and those failed gestures or preoccupancy that I am dealing with, 
you are still one of the people that will always be at my priority list. 

Never forget thatI will cancel dates, move my schedule around and stay up if I have to, just let me know whenand I will. I really feel bad when you feel like you're not shown enough support or enough  love cause I feel like a failure as a friend but I hope you know that I will show you when I get a chance. I was hoping to take that chance this year for your birthday, and I guess the only gesture I can give is through the internet. I'm sorry for that. But I know you understand:)

Thanks for being one of the my home girls. One of the people I find comfort in and one of the  sweetest and most loving people I know. I don't know if I ever told you that I learned a lot
from you. 

I learned alot by observing your relationships with friends, with alec and with your 
family. I also grew up and matured as a person watching how you handle certain situations, and although I don't always tell you, I think about you and how you handle things a lot. I hope you know that you inspire a lot of things and a lot of people. I watched you grow up and to tell you honestly, I'm so proud of you. You used to be a girl who felt like she had no
talent or nothing to contribute but look at you now. Your blog is picking up, you're graduating soon. 

You are gorgeous and intelligent. You have an awesome family and an awesome boyfriend who loves you so much unconditionally.You also have a silly bunch of friends who will forever be here for you no matter what. I hope now,even though its through a mere letter, you know that despite the fact that I don't always let you know how much you mean to me, you do, alot. 

You'll always be one of my best cholas.

I love you darling. Happy happy birthday. 

All my love! 

Patty G(angsta)
From Chloe




Hi darlings, 


My birthday wish for you is that you stay true and real to yourself by develop a strong spiritual foundation. We definitely are different in every way possible, but we both accept diversity and although we don't talk as much - I am still always here. You can call me at random even if its just something you need from me. I pray that in the next year you just continue to grow deeper into the truth. Also, you should go to more gigs with me! Its really a great experience to be exposed to so much local relevance and local art so beautiful and hand made. I am graduating soon and I want to take that opportunity to look into personal projects and a big part of that is always my friends. I hope this year I'll naturally see more of you till it becomes a habit. My message is short, but I mean every single word. 

Happy Birthday, Lambs! 

Love and light, always. 
Chloe.


From your cousins, special thanks to Allysa.
From LA
Hi Dea! Happy happy Birthday! Thanks for being cool! I think you can be my kabarkada someday, you know, when you're cool enough. ;) always stay sweet and never ever change! You da best! 

with hearts, LA.

From Satoki  and Andrew (Sorry, couldn't find photos)

Hi Dea! Happy birthday!!! Finally 20 yous so old foo, moving on. I hope you have a great one wherever you plan on celebrating it. I wish you, your family, and Alec all the best. Thank you for the number of times you've heard me out and given me advices thick and thin. I really miss you and everyone in the Philippines, I hope I get to see you this season, it would mean a lot to me, but no pressure haha. Anyways, keep doing what you do, keep making people happy, just don't stop being yourself even for a second, love and love back always. I'm blessed to have someone like you in my life. God bless you, Dea. Wish you all the best and have a fruitful year ahead you! - Satoki


Hey Dea! Happy 20th Birthday! 1 more year before you become a full pledged woman. Hope your year has been great and I pray you have an even better one next year. Have a good time at Bora! Cheers!
-Andrew

** Special Thanks to Allysa and your awesome boyfriend, Alec for all the help :)























From Cat

LAAAAMB! You survived another year and you’re now celebrating your birthday. We’ve been through so much, even if not everything is good times all the time. But know that I’d do everything all over again as long as it’s with you. You may get a lot of gifts today, but know that you are a gift to me as well. you are amazing person with an amazing heart. Cheers to the weirdest(but damn pretty)person in this world! May your birthday be a very special one. May God Bless you and grant you plenty of birthdays so that you are always there around to make this world a happier weirder place to live in. HAHA love you so much lambs! Happy Birthday!

No comments: