Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Running For Life (And My Tummy)

The year is about is about to end once again and as I finished off my workout earlier I could only laugh at the numerous pacts I made earlier this year to be healthier. 

It is exhilarating note that in a month or so we are once again going to enter into 2013 and I believe that most of us are once again going to be overly zealous about having an active lifestyle.

For Southerners like me, it is good news that we can begin as early as January 12, 2013 (a good way to trim down from all the wonderful Holiday eating!) by participating in the 3K Life Run For Cancer Awareness and Treatment to be held in Alabang Hills Village.

The run which was organized by good friends/church mates, Nash Morales-Soliven and Pastor Etienne Morales aims to benefit the research and treatment against Colon and Liver Cancer. The proceeds of the run will partially go the treatment of Carlos B. Morales and the Philippine Cancer Society.

For only P500 pesos (fairly cheaper than any other Fun Runs I've been to!) you get to trim down your waistline, meet new people and help a very important cause!

The exciting thing about this run is the fact that not only are we entering into 2013 envisioning a bright year for us but we are also entering into it with generous hearts that really attracts more goodness into our lives and I don't know about you but running just gives me a thrill like no other!

So what else are you waiting for? Hope to see and run with you there! Oh what an exciting year it would be! 

For more details you may contact Nash and Pastor Etienne on Twitter: @nashsoliven and @pastorets


No comments: