Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gratitude Project Day 11

Today I'm grateful for this particular promise.

I've had this hanging in my office cubicle for about a year now and it still gives me hope every time I chance upon it.

God has been so good to me and my family and there are so many things in my life that I didn't even dream of when I was younger that God has blessed me with.

I feel bad for the days that I tend to microscopically (yes, I made this word up) focused on one area that I forget about the other, good parts.

So today, I'm thanking God for blessing me in ways that I didn't even imagine and I wish the same for you and your life.

Yes, there are parts of our lives that are not yet the way we wish it to be but God has blessed us with more than enough so we can enjoy the life that we have now and be able to share it with others.

The best is yet to come, my dear friend.

So cheer up! :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: