Friday, November 11, 2011

my own 11.11.11 =)



It has been said that triple dates are unique therefore it has become a date of weddings and much more.

Aside from wanting to see the lanterns tonight, I really didn't wish for anything magnificent to happen because I have come to realize that special dates like this one is best shared with people who love you and people you love.

It doesn't have to be about fireworks (although it would be really cool but not as cool as flying lanterns) or wishes.

Tonight as i write this, i simply take the time to thank God for all the wonderful blessings that He has given me and my family. I thank Him for everything that is in my life and although i still have wishes, I don't want to dwell on them to the point that i don't enjoy what I have now.

God has a perfect time for everything and i am exactly where i'm supposed to be at this moment so i thank you Lord that on this historical day i am blessed with the promise of a bright future not just for me but for my entire family and everyone else that i love.

Thank you Jesus for the gift of life and for the gift of a very bright future ahead simply because I am trusting in Your name.

Hope everyone gets what they have prayed for today.

God has great things for you.